1. What did you want to be when you were a kid? Something that gave me power – cop, judge, lawyer. District Attorney job suits me just fine.
2. Why do you seek power? I had none growing up. My family & my lineage dictated my every move.
3. Do you like your name? Yes. It carries a lot of history and influence with it.
4. Where do you live? Newport, RI, all my life.
5. Married? Used to be. And that’s all I say on the subject.
6. Do you want/have any children? No.
7. Are you messy or neat? Neat freak. Mostly because I hire people who keep it that way.
8. How tall are you? 5’10”.
9. Beard or no? Clean shaven.
10. What is your guilty pleasure? Making people uncomfortable.
11. How many Pringles can you eat at once? What are Pringles?
12. Tea or coffee? Coffee.
13. Sweet or salty snack? Salty cashews.
14. Favorite drink? Dirty martini.
15. Who is the last person you kissed? It’s been too long, I don’t remember.
16. Are you an introvert or extrovert? Extrovert. I collect people.
17. Do you have a philosophy? Life is currency. You do a favor for a guy, he does one for you.
18. What is your favorite breakfast? Eggs Benedict.
19. When is your birthday? December 1. The year is none of your business.
20. How do you handle stress? I jog. That’s also how I stay so lean.
21. What’s your most annoying habit? People say I don’t smile enough, and that when I do it’s only halfway.
22. What are you saving money for now? I don’t need to save; my family is quite well-off.
23. How would you describe your style? I’m most comfortable in a suit and tie. And I feel naked without a lapel pin.
24. What color is your hair? Brown. Grey at the temples.
25. What is your dream job? President might be nice.
26. Dogs or cats? Neither. Pets take too much time.
27. What childhood experience shaped you the most? Learning my family history and what was expected of me.
28. Ever been arrested? Never. And you know, the cops would like you to think every criminal gets his due sooner or later. But as D.A. I’ve learned that’s not true.
29. What’s your biggest pet peeve? Lack of loyalty.
30. Advice to people you’ve just met? No matter how you treat me, good or bad, I never forget.